So many intelligent and constitutionally educated people are writing interesting things about the current situation in Canada. I’m afraid most clever things out there have already been said as everyone tries to find a solution to Canada’s constitutional puzzle.
Therefore, I thought I’d let everyone warm their cranium’s up with this fun and whimsical puzzle (along the lines of Einstein’s famous brain teaser). Before they tackle the REAL puzzle, that is. This one is just a fun, made up one.
My version involves 5 politicians (any resemblance to real-life politicians is purely co-incidental): Solid Steven, Fishy Gilles, Mindless May, Selfish Jack and Insecure Steph. Each one of them has their own highest priority, has or is in control of different things, the Media (MSM) have a variety of attitudes towards them, each one is doing something different right now and each one deserves something else. (I hope the colour coding helps – politics can be a confusing place!)
- Solid Steven is not afraid of looking bad in history books, nor is he barely noted by the Media.
- Fishy Gilles controls the balance of power.
- The Media protects Insecure Steph, but does not hate Mindless May.
- The person who is working hard to save our country is the same one whose hightest priority is the welfare of our country.
- Selfish Jack deserves contempt.
- The Media barely notes two of these people. And, two of these people’s highest priority is power. Yet only one of them falls into both these categories.
- The politician whom the Media indulges deserves contempt.
- The one who is in control of facts, knowledge and leadership skills deserves respect.
- Unlike Insecure Steph, the person who controls more liberal votes than Insecure Steph is barely noted by the Media.
- True to his name, Selfish Jack, along with Mindless May has power as his highest priority.
- Solid Steven is the only one to have facts, knowledge and leadership skills.
- The person who is laughing now actually deserves a grudging acknowledgement of a political game played to his best advantage.
- The person most deserving of defenestration has not ooking bad in history books as his highest priority.
- The person holding the balance of power is laughing all the way to his separatist-loving province.
- The person who reminds us of Insecure Steph’s past sins deserves nothing.
- The Media barely notes the person whose highest priority is the breakup of our country while it hates the person who is working hard to save our country.
- Despite the fact that the person who is trying really hard now not to look like a complete fool (the ‘not’ is debatable), deserves defenestration.
- The person who controls dogmatic left-wingers - and not a leaderless, fragmented party frought with fraud – is just doning some shameless power grabbing.
So, WHO HAS THE WELFARE OF THIS COUNTRY AS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY?!?!?
(I’ll post the answer in a few days and link here to it – not that I’ll have to! This one should be easy to solve!)