Dear Stephen Harper,
Today, many of us Canadians celebrate ‘Family Day’. As I look around my living room, seeing my husband and growing sons, I cannot but worry about the future of our society.
Last October 7th, my younger son was, as a co-op student, working just a few short blocks from the War Memorial. When the terrorist attack occurred, I could not but rush to his side and managed to get in to his building moments before the lockdown was imposed.
I mention this to illustrate that for me, the prospect of my family being endangered by a Jihadi attack is not a theoretical one…
Of all the Western leaders, You, Mr. Harper, are handling the Jihadi threat the best, providing our law enforcement people the laws they need to use as tools in order to protect Canadian citizens, while providing judicial oversight in order to protect our civil liberties, in a true libertarian fashion. And that is most excellent!
However, in order to apply those laws effectively, our law enforcement people need another very important tool: it is time to accurately label terrorist organizations as such.
The Muslim Brotherhood is already labelled as a terrorist organization in many countries and Canada would be wise to join them. But, The Muslim Brotherhood has many front organizations, identified as such in documents including Explanatory Memorandum , published by the Muslim Brotherhood.
Among these Muslim Brotherhood affiliates are many organizations that have infiltrated Canadian institutions. Perhaps one of the most intensely destructive of these is the Muslim Student Association (MSA), which has chapters in most institutions of higher learning in Canada. For example, Awso Pesdary, recently arrested on terrorist charges in Ottawa, was active in the MSA at Algonquin College.
Pesdary may indeed be an outlier, but the truly subversive actions of the MSA are their everyday monitoring of students who happen to be Muslim or appear to have Muslim names and coercing them into attending religious services, which often contain very radical preachings. This social pressure on moderate students who just happen to be Muslim does not stop at just prayers: the MSA is actively discouraging Muslim students from forming meaningful social bonds with students outside the MSA. It is easy to see how this would negatively impact those Muslim students who wish to integrate into the great Canadian society, as the intimidation by the MSA bullies can be quite intense. In the end, all of our society looses when bright young Muslims are prevented from integrating and enriching our society.
Of course, MSA is not the only organization with strong ties to the Muslim Brotherhood. CAIR, as well as its fully owned Canadian subidiary, CAIR-Can (currently known as National Council of Canadian Muslims, NCCM), must also be on the list of terrorist organizations, as should be MAC (Muslim Association of Canada), MPAC (Muslim Public Affairs Council), II (Islamic Free Market Institute) and at many more, including (but not limited to) the following:
- • Islamic Society of North America (ISNA)
- • Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- • The Muslim Communities Association (MCA)
- • The Association of Muslim Social Scientists (AMSS)
- • The Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers (AMSE)
- • Islamic Medical Association (IMA)
- • Islamic Teaching Center (ITC)
- • North American Islamic Trust (NAIT)
- • Foundation for International Development (FID)
- • Islamic Housing Cooperative (IHC)
- • Islamic Centers Division (ICD)
- • American Trust Publications (ATP)
- • Audio-Visual Center (AVC)
- • Islamic Book Service (IBS)
- • Muslim Businessmen Association (MBA)
- • Muslim Youth of North America (MYNA)
- • ISNA Fiqh Committee (IFC)
- • ISNA Political Awareness Committee (IPAC)
- • Islamic Education Department (IED)
- • Muslim Arab Youth Association (MAYA)
- • Malasian (sic) Islamic Study Group (MISG)
- • Islamic Association for Palestine (IAP)
- • United Association for Studies and Research (UASR)
- • Occupied Land Fund (OLF)
- • Mercy International Association (MIA)
- • Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)
- • Baitul Mal Inc (BMI)
- • International Institute for Islamic Thought (IIIT)
- • Islamic Information Center (IIC)
Identifying them for what they are – outposts of Islamism within our great country – is essential if we want to protect all Canadians, Muslims and non-Muslims, from the coercive and corrosive influence of these front organizations for Islamic terrorism and if we want to give our law enforcement people the tools necessary to protect us and our families from future domestic terrorist attacks.
Please, Mr. Prime Minister, give our law enforcement people the tools they need to protect us by declaring Muslim Brotherhood and all its affiliates for what they are: terrorist organizations.
blogging as Xanthippa