Update: WorPress updated their ‘linking’ thingie – perhaps that is why some of the links below were pointing to ‘general’ website instead of the specific story I wanted to link. I fixed this, I hope, switching some links out and updating others.And took one out altogether..
Catching up on just few of the interesting things over the last little while:
Remember, just because something is a ‘policy’ does not mean it is the law!
- "What's wrong with you people? You can't just grab a guy's crank without his permission."
- THANK YOU for making National Opt Out Day a success!
- “You don’t need to see his identification.”
- MythBuster’s Adam Savage: the TSA looked at my junk – but missed two 12” razor blades
- Calculating ‘radiation doses’, scanner machines, ‘non-mandatory standards’ and ‘love pats’
- If anything good comes out of the airport “security” outrages, it may be in opening the eyes of more people to the utter contempt that this administration has for the American people.
- Secretly x-raying pedestrians on the street – without their knowledge or permission
- “Cures? We don’t need no stinking cures!”
- Department of Health builds healthy dietary recommendations
- ‘Putin’ it mildly: ‘Wen’ will Obama’s policy of printing more US dollars collapse the US economy? The US dollar ‘is not being challenged’… because has become irrelevant.